If you love Cards Against Humanity and you love Taboo, then Awkward Turtle is right up your alley. It is more irreverant (adult themed) than Taboo, but not as raunchy as Cards Against Humanity. This makes it a great game for a mixed crowd of people when you want to play something a little risque that doesn't go off the deep end.
*The game is simple - players divide into two teams (2+ players on each team). Each team elects one person to be "it" first. They then have 60 seconds to describe as many words as they can get you to guess correctly on the cards in the deck. The first team to score 30 points wins.
*Awkward Turtle uses dictionary style words. 352 of the most awkward looking, sounding and feeling words based on a large poll conducted on the internet to figure out what words messed with people the most. You'll find anything from "moist" to "penis" in the deck and all kinds of words in between.
- EASY TO PLAY, HARD TO WIN: Give clues to get your team to guess the words on your card. 352 Awkward Looking Sounding and Feeling Words makes this one of the harder word games for adults
- BREAK THE ICE: What are the best ice breakers for adults? An easy to play game that involves laughter. If You Love High Brow Humor, This Game is Not For You.
- A GAME FOR LARGE GROUPS: Made for 4+ players split into two teams - Awkward Turtle should be added to your adult card games for parties collection.
- A DIRTY WORDS GAME: Like Taboo & Cards Against Humanity Combined - Guess the awkward word that is sometimes outright dirty and other times your imagination will make you cringe.... "Moist."
- Entertain Your Group of Friends for Less than the Price of That Snuggy You're Hiding in Your Closet - COMBINE WITH AWKWARD TURTLE 2 FOR MORE WORDS