F**k. The Game is a hilarious new Aussie card game which will help you get smarter while swearing at your friends.
How do you play?
This is a great social card game that will f**k with your head by using a hysterically tricky combination of colours and swear words:
- Players take turns to flip over a card and shout out what they see.
- Depending on your card, you might say its background colour, its text colour or a swear word.
- Keep playing until someone f**ks up and is forced to pick up all the cards.
- The winner is the first player to get rid of their cards.
It sounds simple, but the cards use a psychological phenomenon – the Stroop effect – known to mess with your head and delay your brain’s response. Players can’t help but f**k up, sending the group into fits of laughter.
Once you’ve mastered the basics, you can take the game to a whole new level with more rules, more strategy and you can even create your own rules.
Why buy it?
- Hilariously social game – swear at your friends without offending them.
- Brain training side effects – you won’t even realise you’re getting smarter.
- Laugh at other people’s mistakes – even your smartest friends are bound to f**k up.
- Therapeutic benefits – let off steam by innocently shouting profanities.
- Perfect pub size – pocket friendly size making it perfect to take to pubs and parties.