32GB Dynamo Pen Camera - This Micro-Cam recorder is a compact video audio camcorder, can be used as a normal pen yet packed with high quality features. This Micro Cam recorder records Hi-Resolution real time 30fps video. Recordings are stored on the 32GB Pen Camera Expandable memory. Internal rechargeable battery is recharged via USB connection. Dynamo Pen Pinhole Camera Works as a USB drive Built-in rechargeable Battery. FREE 8GB Memory card and Lifetime service warranty.
- Life Time Service Warranty
- Support Upto 32GB Memory Card
- 3.2MP Pen Camera
- 32GB Expandable Memory
- Photo Click, Audio & Video Recording
- Pen Camera Design & Display
- Video Format:
- Video Resolution:
- Pixels: 1280 X 640 : Encoding: M-JPEG
- Video Frame Rate:
- 3.2MP Pen Camera
- Audio Recording:
- Video recording:
- Photo Click:
- Lithium Rechargable battery
- Stand By Time:
- 1.5 hours
- Memory card support:
- External Memory:
- 32 GB Expandable Memory
- Pen Camera Additional Features
- Power Supply: USB Port
- Recording: 60 - 70 mins continous video recording
- PC Compatibility: Plug & Play
- Package Contents
- Pen Camera, User Manual of Pen Camera,USB cable with Pen Camera
How to Use Pen Recorder?
1. Place the Pen Camera where it will get a clear view and audio of what you want to record.
2. Press the RECORD ON/OFF BUTTON on the top of the pen camera for 5 seconds.
3. The working Status LED will illuminate amber and after 5 seconds will blink blue to indicate recording has started.
4. While recording, you may want to save sections of video to the pen camera's internal memory.
5. Press the RECORD ON/OFF BUTTON to save. Please note that the length of file recorded will affect the time it takes to save. The working Status LED will revert to yellow when saving is complete.
NOTE: The Pen Camera cannot record while saving a file.
6. You may then resume recording by pressing the RECORD ON/OFF BUTTON. The working Status LED will revert to blinking blue again to indicate it has begin to record again.
Note: If you press the RECORD ON/OFF button for 5 seconds and the working Status LED light blinks 4 times and the unit shuts off, the memory is full.