Have you ever found yourself locked in the boot of an angry mobster's limo, mere seconds from being cubed by a car-crusher, with only a tin of Alphabetti Spaghetti® and some nipple tassels to free yourself? These are exactly the kind of spectacularly bad scenarios that you're likely to encounter in Bucket of Doom.
First you read out one of the 'Doom' cards, for example:
- You bungee jump off the Clifton Suspension Bridge. In mid-air you notice the rope is far too long
- The car you and your spouse are driving conks out in a secluded lay-by. Aggressive doggers pound at the windows
- Gangsters have forced you to smuggle drugs through Singapore airport and you've been busted with 2kgs up your bottom
Next you look at the 8 'Useless Objects' cards at your disposal and take turns to reveal your elaborate escape plans. These objects could be anything from a 'Prize-Winning Marrow' or 'Toilet Brush' to a 'Barry White CD' or 'Double-F Breast Implants'. But which do you choose?! And can you convince your fellow players that your daring scheme is watertight?
Finally, all the players vote on their favourite story and the best plan wins – it's a game that rewards inventiveness, persuasive storytelling and outright absurdity.
The geniuses behind Linkee have created another instant classic, and unlike a lot of party games that get a bit samey after a few plays, Bucket of Doom just keeps on giving as you craft new and preposterous stories time and time again.
- Recommended for 3 or more players aged 16+
- Monumental pink bucket packaging
- 70 doom-laden scenarios
- 200 completely useless objects
- Games last between half an hour, and all night long
- Endless combinations so the game always feels fresh
- Funded by hundreds of fans on Kickstarter
- Measures approximately 13.5cm(W) x 11cm(H) x 13.5cm(D)